A website which stands in the first few places of results from google, bing or yahoo searches garners the maximum traffic. Anything other than the first page of the search result can give you least or very limited traffic. This, in turn, will cost you a huge loss since your potential customer do not even know about your existence as most of the people only look for the first few links in the search engines.
This brings you do go for better search engine optimization for your website which can be very important to boost visits to your website, which in turn will lead to higher sales, brand value and services. But what if you don’t have time or knowledge on this subject to improve your website’s ranking? Here the role comes to hire an experienced and reliable SE0 expertise. But this too seems challenging as they say “Hiring an SEO can wake or bake the company.”
An expert or good SE0 can get you hundreds of thousands of dollars per month with his knowledge and experience, however, on the other hand a bad SE0 can degrade the existing traffic level of your website. So how do you hire a reliable, reputable and expertise SE0 consultant which can boost your current traffic to your website. Here are few points or questions to be asked while hiring an SE0 consultant –
1) Can I have a list of your current profile of clients sharing similar business like mine? If you have a self-established business and wish the SE0 consultancy to boost your business with large traffic, the reputable agency would have a proven history of successful clients in the past or current. A reputable SE0 consultant should be open to discussing about their brief list of current or past clients.
2) What are your ideas and techniques to improve our search engine rankings? We all need to have a SE0 strategy to boost our search engine rankings without which our website will be in no existence stage.
3) How fast can I see the results? If the agency promises you a very short period of time then it’s better to look for another candidate as we know that optimizing the search engine takes a long time and a planned strategy.
4) Are you up to date according to new tools and techniques using in SEO? It’s very important to know how the agency works to make your work important. We need to know about their tools, techniques and the guidelines followed by them in adherence to google’s guidelines.
5) How will the communication between us will take place? This is the final and foremost important question to be asked during the interview. We need to know how the agency is going to make changes to our website and keep us informed about it
These metrics can help you rank how good the agency is, as well as to verify if they have done similar business to your’s in the past and you’ll have a good run with an expertise SE0 consultant.